Are you looking for a place where you can learn to be your own boss within a structured environment? Do you want unlimited income potential and a flexible schedule? What about the ability to make a difference in the community by helping people every day? Do you believe that together we can achieve more than we can individually? Can you guess that I’m expecting you to say yes to all of these questions? LOL
We created The C.A.R.E. Team with the mission to Create A Remarkable Experience – that’s for our clients, of course, and also our vendor partners and especially our teammates. It’s those teammates that we need now to help me make sure that each of our clients are getting a truly remarkable experience. If you think you could be that person we need to hear from you today.
Opportunity: Buyer’s Agent
- Your role is to help buyers understand the buying process, identify their dream home, and guide them from the initial search to financing and inspections all the way through to closing and moving day. Daily communication with leads, prospects, and clients is critical. Phone and face to face verbal communication will be the key to success.
- Training and tools will be provided. Previous prospecting and lead follow up experience helpful but not required. Even though leads are provided, the more you can develop your own the more you will be able to earn.
- The position will be based out of our Rolling Meadows, IL office. Must have reliable transportation. After training the agent will be in the office at least half the week and must be willing to drive 45+ miles in any direction as per the clients’ needs.
- Previous real estate experience not required. Applicants must be willing and able to obtain an Illinois Real Estate Broker license. Some training can begin prior to receiving your license.
- This is a 100% commission position.
Ready to learn more? Enter your info at this link and we can discuss your goals and how we can help each other.